From: Robert Sanderson [mailto:azaroth42@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 7:37 AM
To: Web Annotation
Subject: CFC: Basic Roles Proposal

Dear all,

This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to update the working group's Annotation Model deliverable according to the changes specified in section 3.1 of this document:
    http://w3c.github.io/web-annotation/model/wd/roles.html

Please respond to this CfC by the 1st of September 2015.  Any response is valuable, even just a simple +1.  Silence will be considered as agreement.  This CfC will complete the process discussed in last week's teleconference.

Thanks in advance,