Re: [web-annotation] Publish a temporary testing JSON-LD context doc for use with JSON-LD Playground (etc)

> On 26 Aug 2015, at 17:00 , BigBlueHat <notifications@github.com>
wrote:

> While working on the Roles note I wanted to test the JSON-LD
examples in the playground, however, the context referenced
(http://www.w3.org/ns/anno.jsonld) in the examples in that document
lack the new bits to make the examples actually "work."

> I'd like us to consider hosting a testing-friendly JSON-LD context
in this repo OR at least providing an @context object (as an appendix)
 for inclusion when testing.

Better. The original of the context file *is* on the repo:

https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation/blob/gh-pages/jsonld/anno.jsonld

I only pull this from the repo and move it, through CVS, to the W3C
space. I see no problem if you test the context file (probably better
to do it on a separate branch, though).

However… there might be CORS problems. Playground did not work at
first; I had to set the CORS access manually on the W3C site. I am not
 sure whether github has that.

Ivan

> Would be helpful.
>
> —