Re: CFC: Basic Roles Proposal

I am unable to comment on 3.1 in isolation without knowing what is the
(implied or specified) type of the object that has oa:role.  We know
we don't want to apply it directly to the annotated resource.

The oa:text part of the 3.1 proposal is fine by me - but I am not sure
what is the actual proposal of changes from your section 3.1 as it
just shows examples.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, eScience Lab
School of Computer Science