Re: My thoughts on the multi-body alternatives (as shown on Tim's wiki page)

Slightly tangential to the general timbre of where I think this
conversation is going but +1 to providing advice to developers.

For what it's worth Paolo had started developing a cookbook for the OACG (
http://www.w3.org/community/openannotation/wiki/Cookbook). Perhaps this
work needs to be resurrected and resumed.

Regards,

Jacob

Jacob Jett
Research Assistant
Center for Informatics Research in Science and Scholarship
The Graduate School of Library and Information Science
501 E. Daniel Street, MC-493, Champaign, IL 61820-6211 USA
(217) 244-2164
jjett2@illinois.edu