Re: roles and multiple bodies

Hi Ray,
Is the subject of oa:hasRoleAssignment still the annotation?
I would probably  remove oa:forAnnotation as it looks redundant to me.

It is a little bit indirect in JSON but it seems a possible solution.
Who needs to be more specific could add those sections.

Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
Principal Knowledge and Software Engineer at PerkinElmer Innovation Lab

Assistant in Neuroscience at Mass General Hospital
ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5156-2703