Re: Multiple bodies v. multiple annotations: annotating a base annotation

Hi Lutz,

My question was about the semantics of subclassing expectation as a kind of
motivation. I was thinking that it would be more logical to simply have an
additional property describing specific resources, i.e., motivation ≠
expectation. Does that make sense?

Essentially under the current proposal, a specific resource would have a
source, a role, and (optionally) an expectation (that is not a semantic
sibling to role).

Regards,

Jacob

Jacob Jett
Research Assistant
Center for Informatics Research in Science and Scholarship
The Graduate School of Library and Information Science
501 E. Daniel Street, MC-493, Champaign, IL 61820-6211 USA
(217) 244-2164
jjett2@illinois.edu