Re: [admin] Agenda: Teleconference 29 April 2015

And to flesh out the Annotation Sets section, I would propose:

* 15-20 minutes brainstorming use cases.  By brainstorming I mean there are
no wrong answers, we want to capture as broad a scope as possible for
potential uses.  Thus we should clarify UC descriptions but not question
them or try to pick them apart.

* 15 minutes considering the data model implications
  In particular, to prime the pumps, here are some existing uses:
  -- http://www.idpf.org/epub/oa/#h.48f1o3s9o9hf   --- Annotation
collections for EPUB
  -- https://code.google.com/p/annotation-ontology/wiki/AnnotationSet   ---
Annotation Sets in Annotation Ontology
  -- http://iiif.io/api/presentation/2.0/#other-content-resources  ---
Annotation Lists in IIIF
  -- LDP Containers

  -- Modeling and serializing order
  -- Descriptive metadata about the set

* 10 minutes considering the protocol implications
 -- To what extent do we need to enable the *construction* of Annotation
Sets/Lists in the protocol, versus just their retrieval?
 -- Create new lists, vs update existing lists only?

Rob