RE: [web-annotation] Intended Audience for Annotation

I'd like to see a concrete example.  One that includes target and body.

The closest to an example I see is "BigBlueHat commented 5 days ago" with two audiences (1)EducationalAudience/teacher, (2)ParentAudience/child age 12-14;  but no target or body is given in the example, only a  comment "For...middle school PTA meetings...or something",  and I'm having a hard time understanding the example.  Maybe if a target and body were supplied ....

Mainly I want to be convinced that an annotation pertains to a particular audience, which might not be the same audience as that for the target.  I'm sure there are good examples, I'd just like to see one.

Ray