Re: [web-annotation] Allow full SVG in SvgSelector?

I think it becomes a difficult thing to enforce or check. What might
at
first glance in the SVG look like non-contiguous, could be shown to be
contiguous in rendering - for instance a trianglethat is close to a
circle
- you will need to do precise calculations to see if it is a
contiguous
shape or not - but why should it matter?

Perhaps the best is to simply keep it as "Multiple non-contiguous
shapes
SHOULD be separate targets, this ensures that each target region gets
an
identity".

<https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation/issues/17#issuecomment-90941000>.

--