Re: [agenda] Web Annotation WG TPAC F2F Agenda (2014-10-28)

Art

see inline

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair W3C Web Annotation WG
@fjhirsch

On Oct 24, 2014, at 5:16 PM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/24/14 1:26 PM, Frederick Hirsch wrote:
>> (2) Monday 16:00 - 17:00 Joint meeting with WebApps WG to discuss Robust Anchoring (to be held at WebApps meeting)
>>

> Hi Frederick, All,
>
> WebApps still has this joint meeting listed as "Tentative" so I'll remove that designation and consider it confirmed. However, please note we have it scheduled from 16:00 - 16:30 [1].

Apologies, I thought I had confirmed, thanks for confirming.

> I think a safe assumption on behalf of most of WebApps' participants is that they know little to nothing about this topic. As such, I presume someone from the Web Annotations group will lead the session (f.ex. provide an overview, use cases, prior art, etc.). Given this, I'd like to know your group's thoughts on the duration of the session i.e. 30 mins vs. 60 mins.

I thought I saw 60 minutes -  if we can schedule an hour that would be better (we can still all agree to end earlier if we finish early).

I’d rather we have time for explanation which would take at least 15 min, and also allow questions and discussion so I think 30 minutes is not enough.
If we can plan 60 minutes that would be better - we might need less, it depends on the discussion, but I could see us making progress with an hour.