Re: JSON and Lists

I think the semantics are clear. You are annotating not the list of
resources, but an oa:Choice between resources. The available choices are
detailed with a list - related using our own property oa:members.

It might be an issue that tthere is no direct link from the annotation to
the underlying resources - independent of any choice or specific resource
and so on. This can be solved by having a new superproperty and some
property chains. No idea what to call it... oa:involvedInAnnotation or
something. (And in which direction should it go?)

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science