Re: [agenda} Web Annotation WG teleconf Agenda (2014-10-01)

Hi,

I would guess that "body" was used because it contains the substance of the
annotation.

Regards,

Jacob

Jacob Jett
Research Assistant
Center for Informatics Research in Science and Scholarship
The Graduate School of Library and Information Science
501 E. Daniel Street, MC-493, Champaign, IL 61820-6211 USA
(217) 244-2164
jjett2@illinois.edu