Re: Spec Annotation Community Group Proposed

Doug

Thanks for this additional information, I saw the announcement on the new work list and thought it worth sharing.

I’m assuming there will be a strong linkage between the groups, with details of the software support in that group, and underlying specifications in this Web Annotation Group. All of this should help build awareness, contributions, and hopefully create a virtuous cycle.

Thanks for working to move this use of annotation in the W3C forward.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair W3C Web Annotation WG
@fjhirsch