Re: annotation protocol

Ray

What I read from your email is the following issue:

issue:  define discovery mechanism for annotations associated with a given target

I would not expect the data model to define discovery mechanism, nor general protocol definitions.

This is another aspect that may require use cases and definitions;  however not in immediate charter scope [1], so probably v.next issue

Even if all is localized, we seem to have enough to do :)

does this all make sense?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair W3C Web Annotation WG