Re: Thoughts on WAWG F2F + I Annotate next spring

Hi, Tim, all–

Good. I'm glad we've got that settled, and that we are on the same page.

Now, let's get back to the real challenges that this group faces:

1) Creating a technically elegant and excellent set of specifications
that meet the use cases and requirements for Web Annotation;

2) Creating annotation solutions that work for different stakeholders
across different technology stacks, including the "data web", the
"browser web", the "ebook web", and the "device web".

3) Coordinating productively with other working groups so that we can
reuse general components that they define, and creating low-level
building blocks where we can so that our specifications can be used by
other parts of the stack for different use cases and requirements.

Regards-
-Doug