Re: Call for Consensus: publish FPWD of Web Annotation Model with short name annotation-model; respond by 2 December 2014.

Hi Frederick, all,

Thanks to the editors for putting this document together. As far as a
FPWD goes, it
looks in good shape already.

I have reviewed part of this specification, and produced a list of
comments/remarks/suggestions (see attachment). They are ordered
according to their occurrences in the document, thus, mixing minor and
more important issues.  If my comments are unclear, apologies, don't
hesitate to ask for clarifications.

I don't expect all issues can be addressed before publishing
FPWD. However, it would be good, for those that are a bit more
fundamental, if a NOTE was inserted in the document indicating that an
issue needs to be investigated.  This would make it clear to the
potential reader about the work in progress nature of the
specification.

Given this caveat, I am happy with going ahead with publication of
FPWD.

Regards,
Luc

--
Professor Luc Moreau
Head of the Web and Internet Science Group