Re: Updated wiki about drafts/specs

Hi, Stian–

Good catch. As Ivan says, we wrote the charter before the new Process
was in place, and nobody (including us) caught the discrepancy. Thus,
the milestones [1] are not correct (and they were mostly guesses
anyway). I'll ask if we can modify it in place; in any case, the real
milestones should be kept live on the WG wiki.

The Process Document FAQ [2] says:

[[
All new Working Groups whose charters are either in AC review or whose
charters are about to be approved by the Director must follow the new
2014 TR Process. For the purposes of this transition, rechartered groups
are not new groups.
]]

The new Process Document took effect on 5 August, and the Web Annotation
WG was launched afterward on 20 August, thus we are operating under the
new PD, with a combined LC/CR.

[1] http://www.w3.org/annotation/charter/#deliverables
[2]
https://www.w3.org/wiki/ProcessTransition2014#What_is_the_transition_procedure_for_groups.3F