Re: [data-model] Proposed Abstract for Web Annotation Data Model Spec

Likewise.
I like the new abstract. Is simple and direct.

I am not sure there is a need to displace the current Abstract content.
The same concepts are already repeated (in a slightly different manner) in
the Introduction.

Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
Assistant Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.