Re: [agenda} Web Annotation WG teleconf Agenda (2014-11-12)

As Tim is away, I'll be attending from my office, which is an RA pool so
I'll only be participating via IRC.

Regards,

Jacob

Jacob Jett
Research Assistant
Center for Informatics Research in Science and Scholarship
The Graduate School of Library and Information Science
501 E. Daniel Street, MC-493, Champaign, IL 61820-6211 USA
(217) 244-2164
jjett2@illinois.edu