Re: [agenda} Web Annotation WG teleconf Agenda (2014-11-12)

Hey, folks–

On 11/10/14 12:01 PM, Frederick Hirsch wrote:

> 3 Web Annotation Data Model
>
> Review updated ED draft
> http://w3c.github.io/web-annotation/model_fpwd/

We should also decide on a github repo, and reflecting this on the new
unofficial editor's drafts repo [1].

> Approve shortname 'web-annotation’ (or alternative)

I suggest that we come up with a more discrete shortname for each of our
deliverables, since they all pertain to web annotation.

Since this is specifically about the data model, maybe
'web-anno-data-model', 'web-anno-model', or 'web-anno-vocab'?

> share CfC to publish as FPWD

Yes, I'd like to see this moved forward quickly.

I'd also like to see if we can get agreement on using annotator as a
feedback mechanism.

[1] https://specs.webplatform.org/

Regards-
-Doug