Writing i18n tests

From: r12a <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 15:10:47 +0000
To: Arabic Layout Requirements mailing list <public-alreq-admin@w3.org>, public-elreq-admin@w3.org, public-iip-admin@w3.org, public-hlreq-admin@w3.org, public-jlreq-admin@w3.org, public-klreq-admin@w3.org, public-mlreq-admin@w3.org, public-sealreq-admin@w3.org, "public-clreq-admin@w3.org" <public-clreq-admin@w3.org>, public-tlreq-admin@w3.org
dear all,

Test writing is an important part of creating gap-analysis documents.
To help people who want to write tests, there is now some guidance at

https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/wiki/Writing-i18n-tests

I also added a link to the README text on the main page of each of the
lreq repositories, to help you find it easily in future.

I hope that is of some help, and i encourage you all to create tests,
and when doing so to use these guidelines so that we can make our
gap-analysis work more effective.

best regards for a prosperous 2019,

ri