Re: Font-family types and when to use each type

Najib,

I think these are excellent topics to start "Font and Typography
Considerations" section. Are you willing to produce some text for this
section?

Additionally, we can also discuss topics related to common calligraphic
classification which extends to fonts (Kufi, Naskh, Nastaliq, Diwani,
Thulth, Rouqaa, and Magriby)[a] and good practices when it comes to
typography.

[a]: Variation of the list that Lazrek et. al have in Arabic Math document.

Best regards,
Shervin