Re: knowledge representation and schizophrenia

The mission, vision, and goals of the first reference below are now
available in StratML format at http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#ACISW

As Paola suggests, it would be interesting to apply AI text analysis to
identify interrelationships among clinical research reports.  Such an
endeavor would be greatly facilitated if such reports were published in
an open, standard, machine-readable format.

In the meantime, the stratml:Relationship elements
<http://stratml.us/references/oxygen/PerformancePlanOrReport20160216_xsd.htm#Relationship>
could be used to manually document them and/or the StratML collection
<http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm> could be used as a test dataset
to demonstrate such automated capabilities.  See StratML tool, app &
service requirement Goal 8: Relationships
<http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/SMLTASwStyle.xml#_15447166-208f-11e6-a80e-7333871eb3cb>
- Enable human beings to see and verify candidate relationships
identified by automated services and to draft concise narrative
descriptions of such relationships as well as to nominate such
relationships not previously identified.

Incidentally, many years ago I doubled major in psychology and
sociology.  I also completed all of the course work for a masters in
school psychology, before realizing I would not escape a career in
politics and government.

I mention that not as a representation of expertise but merely primary
personal interest.

Owen