Re: Personal facts Milton Ponson and bearing on contribution to the W3 AI-KR CG

Hi Milton

sorry, I did not mean to put pressure on sharing your writings but ever
since I remember
reading your posts, you almost always refer to some paper you are writing,
and could not find any, so it would be nice to read something from you.

I know all about having dozens of half written papers that are not ready to
be shared, and I have finally learned how not to share bits of incongruent
notes because people will pass judgement on them and will remember you for
your scrap notes, rather than for your polished work/

Now that your mission statement is written in stratml, you may not be able
to pull out
that easily - please keep your candidature up and apologies

But yes, I have started seen a systematic pattern
1. your replies you distort many of my statements
2. you make statements that are not true
3. you do not answer questions when I asked for some evidence
(for example you wrote that I make statements about buddhism,
but do not provide a link to the statement you are referencing

I have seen this happen to other lists, and to other people as well
It's systematic

In my experience, this is caused either by distraction (or too busy to pay
attention to details)
or by unconscious bias (something in your head is causing this) or sometimes
by intentional manipulation (again from experience, I have been invited to
make statements in the past, then my statements were deliberatelly
distorted and twisted, the someone
published a book containing the twisted statements to manipulate public
opinion of who I and what I do. This was all calculated!). Had this not
happened to me, I would not believe it possible. Now I have started
noticing this behaviour is repeating from time to time

Systemic deviation is a science
https://www.academia.edu/39175520/Systemic_Deviation_aka_The_Evil_in_The_Machine

 and KR can help us track how
this science is used to cause shifts in public opinion and trigger and
justify certain
political decisions etc.

So please Milton, accept my apologies if my rectifying false and misleading
statements about what I say is inhibiting your willingness to co-chair .
we ll be happy to have you as co-chair as long as you make sure your
contribution do not become deviating, accidentally or intentionally.  We
need to figure out what is causing you to do this and fix it

Thanks
pdm