Ontotext, HL7 & StratML

Vladmir, presumably, if "topics" were expressed as plans in open,
standard, machine-readable format, the conglomeration of them would be
less bewildering and service providers like Ontotext could make them
readily comprehensible to stakeholders.

Toward that end, Ontotext's about statement is now in the StratML
collection, at http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#ONTXT

I'd love to see what you and your colleagues can do with the collection,
which now comprises more that 4,000 documents.  See tool, app & service
requirement Goal 4: Query/Discovery
<http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/SMLTASwStyle.xml#_15446932-208f-11e6-a80e-7333871eb3cb>
- Enable not only full-text but also faceted querying and discovery of
discrete elements of StratML documents.

Ron Reck has expressed interest in helping to RDF'ify the StratML core
vocabulary: Vision, Mission, Value(s), Goal(s), Objective(s), and
Stakeholder(s).

Among the purposes of the StratML standard
<http://stratml.us/#DefinitionPurposes> is to facilitate the discovery
and engagement of performance partners.

BTW, it would also be good to update and expand upon HL7's plan in
StratML format: http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#HL7

Owen