Re: Mission statement Milton Ponson

My initial StratML rendition was quick and dirty, based upon E-mail
messages.  I will take a crack at making it more orderly, based upon my
understanding of the goals and objectives, but right now I need to watch
the NCAA national football championship game (and root for Clemson).

In the meantime, anyone who wishes to do so could use the mailto links
to address comments to the listserv:
http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/part2/AIKRCGforComment.xml

Owen