Re: Mission statement Milton Ponson

Milton
Happy to work with you on these tasks.

I think we all recognize that, given AIKR  is extremely likely to be used
for many type of services, the Topic / Concept / SG / CG mappings will
constantly evolve.

Hope that eGovernance can scope the first mappings and that  STRATML Topic
/ Concept / SG / CG  will be at its core.

cheers

Carl Mattocks
It was a pleasure to clarify