Re: deontic logic

Their "plan" is now in the StratML collection at
http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#SDLNS

To me, the values the org represents
<http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/SDLNSwStyle.xml#values_> read like a
requirements statement for a standard like StratML Part 2, Performance
Plans & Reports.

I took the liberty of inferring a vision statement
<http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/SDLNSwStyle.xml#_0bb82516-349a-11ea-9ef0-65681783ea00>
for them.

Unlike U.S. federal agencies, they may be under no formal obligation but
it would nonetheless be good (deontically logical) if their conference
program were published in an open, standard (logical, normative),
machine-readable format like StratML Part 2, as per use case Goal 20:
Conferences & Meetings
<http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/UC4SwStyle.xml#_8833b870-14c4-11e6-ac93-bf1cf9713b8c>.

Owen