Re: New slides on Cognitive AI

How about starting with the pre-frontal cortex:
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/i-only-had-brain-evolving-prefrontal-core-text-internet-owen-ambur/?

And then moving, virtually speaking, to consciously connected
communities:
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/consciously-connected-communities-owen-ambur/?

Or shall we continue to defer to the more reptilian parts of our brains?

At least it would be good to foster understanding of (cognitively
compute) why MS's Project Cortex
<http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/MSPCwStyle.xml> is not the be-all and
end-all of cognitive computing, is it?

Owen