Re: stratml vs cl

Using STRATML is a [need / requirement / purpose/ objective / goal]
 structure that helps explain  what the AI service [supports / fulfills/
satisfies] . If the (strat)ML can  easily cojoin / be associated with a CL
declared (graph) description of that same AI service, a building block of
trust  can be established.

Carl

It was a pleasure to clarify