Re: stratml vs cl

Owen, I did not find in your replies confirmation as to whether
stratML  adheres to/conforms to/supports Cl,  has this evaluation been
done, or is it assumed/inferred?

I think it can make a difference as to  our confidence in using stratl as
the basis for the representation that needs to be parsed by machine

Milton and all:
Aristotle said: “*To say* of what is that it is not, or of what is not that
it is, is false, while *to say* of what is that it is, and of what is not
that it is not, is *true*  :-)

logical consistency is achieved when statements are true :-)
To say that something is logically consistent when it
is not, is false
 :-)