Re: AIKR CG Objectives & Roles

:-)  lots of features to play with

ha ha,  not sure if I would like an agent to remind me I am behind
with my own goals but technically, neat possibility

Let's work on  the idea of a possible demo implementation/prototype -

I design web services (workflow, general specs etc), do not write the
implementation code for which generally I pair with a coder

can find some students who may want to do so, or coud even set out to
spend ten minutes a week towards learning how to implement myself so that
the geeks on this list could either help or slam