Re: AIKR egovernance task Knowledge Stewards .. was U.S. Federal Data Strategy Action Plan

Ah.... elements inventory as in 'xml elements''. like a vocabulary for
egovernance?
now I gets it. Carl, we would need to define a set of criteria for the
inclusion/acceptance of the resources. I ll leave it to you to define this
process foward