Re: U.S. Federal Data Strategy Action Plan

Thank you Owen

please feel free to pursue whatever action you see fit to explore the route
that you are considering, and consult with whosoever.  (not forgetting to
aligh with our CG goals)

Let us know if you need input from us, or whatever outcome you come up with
that may need discussion/decision/ We can always put whatever outcome down
in our activities done list''

Thank you!!
PDM