Re: AI KR Talk in Taipei, contributions?

Thanks for the suggestion Carl

apologies to the list for not yet reporting on the talk, I have been
extremely busy in the last month.

The topics presented received positive feedback and interest and we are
exploring  how to best collaborate with organizers and participants.
Allthough I suspect only a few of the participants understand AI and KR,
there is understanding of the relevance to the future
 Work to be done
 eGovernance is core to most things that matter at some level, so it is a
good suggestion to move in that direction.