CLAIRE + a StratML-Enabled AI Directory?

CLAIRE's about statement is now available in StratML Part 1, Strategic
Plan (ISO 17469-1 <https://www.iso.org/standard/59859.html>), format at
http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#CLAIRE

I'm copying Jorge Sanchez because:

     a) he is working on a wizard version
<http://stratml.us/vionta/forms/wizard/0_mainform.xml> of the StratML
Part 2 XForm <http://stratml.us/forms/Part2Form.xml> to make it easier
to create and edit the files,

     b) he aims to back it with a BaseX database to facilitate StratML
query services, and

     c) it seems to me that a StratML-enabled directory and performance
planning/reporting system for AI initiatives might be a wonderful
application for such services.

Might such a directory be a good deliverable for this group?
http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/part2/AIKRCGforComment.xml

Support for consortia and virtual partnerships is among the use cases
<http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/UC4SwStyle.xml#_0fc1e310-08a5-11e6-b06f-a2fa45c7ae33>
for the StratML standard.  It would be good if CLAIRE itself were to
provide StratML-enabled services for its members.  Diversity is a
strength -- provided that it is grounded in shared values and can be
strategically aligned in support of a vision and mission.  Diversity is
among Europe's strengths...

BTW, John Barker is demonstrating how StratML can be automatically
rendered in PDF for more attractive presentation and printing, as you
can see at http://stratml.us/metaformixis/CLAIRE.pdf

Owen