Re: importing a list of references to Zotero

There are many options for using lists or file directories with Zotero.
Google on 'zotero bulk import' to start.

The general workflow should be to add items to your personal Zotero,
then upload to the group library. Workflow differs substantially whether
you are starting from PDFs, a list of references at the end of a paper,
or references from another citation manager (such as Endnote). You will
need to use the Zotero app to take advantage of these options. For
example, two of the useful references that come up from the suggested
search are:

*
https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/72179/is-there-a-bulk-import-of-multiple-pdf-files-in-a-single-action-available
*
https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/64278/bulk-import-of-references-from-papers-into-your-zotero-library

You will likely need to find a personal workflow that meets your
circumstances and style.

Best, Mike

On 11/24/2019 12:32 AM, Paola Di Maio wrote:
> Mike B and all
>
> I do not use the  Zotero app, only the web interface and wonder is
> there a way to import a list of references
> to our library? I am scraping valuable references from the papers and
> books that I read, and adding them one by one but it might be useful
> to do a bulk import using a list
> https://www.zotero.org/groups/2351244/knowledge_representation/library
>
>  Also, consider this an invitation to join for those who have not yet
> done so and share your valuable resources (links to resources) and
> become a co-owner and maintainer of the resource
>
> thanks
> PDM

Michael K. Bergman
Cognonto Corporation