Fwd: TPAC AIKR meeting?

Good AIKR folks

I am setting up a meeting slot for this group at TPAC, To be held In Japanm
Fukuoka
next September. I am not sure which dates I can travel, but if I am less
than two hours away, I may go to see what's the going. Below a tentative
agenda, and some available slots, anyone likely to attend please let me
know, else I ll chose whatever seems most convenient. Cheers
PDM

*AIKR CG Workshop  Meeting @TPAC*
Introductions
Introduction of the AIKR CG and related initiatives
Relevance of AIKR CG  to other W3C CGs and WGs
Open agenda  (to be decided by participants of the workshop)
Participants short talks (3-5 minutes)
 https://www.w3.org/community/aikr/

Here are the available slots:

Monday: