Re: public schema for AI ethics

Thank you Dave

I am a member of IEEE, but not of BSI and ISO as yet

of these three I know there is AI ethics activity (sometimes referenced
under responsible autonomy )

I ll do some surveying on other orgs such as OASIS? ETSI?

 Please let me know who to contact and how to proceed, perhaps offlist

I ll upload copies of communication I undertake on behalf of this group to
this effect
It is likely to be something like 'hay this is what we plan to do, how do
we go about collaborating'