Re: OECD Measurement Roadmap

Thank you Own
I hope these AI KR related StratML schemas are visible/ accessible from
the group's web page

I wonder if representing existing AI ethics standards (or related
literature ) as
StratML would facilitate the automated extraction of key concepts and terms
for the purpose of creating a publish shared schema

Let's see if DR of W3C can provide some guidance on how to do that without
breach