Re: welcome new members and KRNS IARPA

Dear Paola,
Funny you should be contacting intelligence agencies. I have contacted the NSA in the past. They do the cutting edge work and hire the best and most brilliant of American minds.
Check out:The Next Wave

|  |
The Next Wave

Read issues of the The Next Wave (TNW). The Next Wave is a quarterly publication of the National Security Agency...

Milton Ponson
GSM: +297 747 8280
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Project Paradigm: Bringing the ICT tools for sustainable development to all stakeholders worldwide through collaborative research on applied mathematics, advanced modeling, software and standards development