Re: KG as KR as rubbish?

Paola, I defer to you and others with more expertise than I to address
the scientific intricacies of this issue.

However, from my perspective, the document itself is indicative of an
important problem, which is forcing people to scroll through a bunch of
text (and figures) to find anything upon which they might be able to act.

It would be nice to think knowledgeable scholars might learn to do
better than that.

I could probably craft StratML files for some, if not all, of the 16
section of the document but your message does not instill confidence
that it might be worthwhile to take the time or trouble to do so.

BTW, I too am reticent to criticize the perspectives of others. Indeed,
I welcome the opportunity to learn from them ... provided they don't
insist upon making it excessively difficult to do.

Owen