Re: [ontolog-forum] New Postulate formulation on AI KR

Joe,

Let me say this way.
-math structure is a mathematical structure. (Matrix, set of natural
numbers, labeled graph...)
-the theory is a special kind of text with axioms, definitions, theorems,
and proofs.
So they exist separately.
Math structure is a model for theory if we have an interpretation of
theory formulae
such that all axioms are true.
So, a model is a role math structure may play or not play for theory.
And we came to the formula:

Ontology = formal theory + finite structure modeling it:-)

what do you think?

Alex