Re: Fwd: NL, formal logic, machine language, etc.

... personal websites ... a lot to read ...

It would be helpful if website about us statements were published in an
open, standard, machine-readable format so that value-added intermediary
services could help us focus our attention on information that might be
most useful and timely toward the realization of our personal objectives.

Just a thought ... for whatever it might be worth.

Owen