Re: Applications

Sebastian

Thank you

Maybe writing/publishing  a paper with the ideas so far motivations and
whatever you have - could be useful to present the thinking in some
coherent way to those who may want to stigmergise with the project

I have half a dozen applications/frameworks in the works at any given time
which I dont have the time and resources to develop.

It depends where you want to take these ideas, whether they becomes
something its up to
you,  Just a paper with the thinking is fine as well,  If you want to
develop it into a project application you need more effort, commitment and
resources/people  etc,  Maybe present your stuff at a conference and see if
something sticks,

I cannot help with the RDF quads input sorry- if the work you are doing is
related to the mission of this CG
you may have to come up with some concrete proposal

In terms of KR, a lot can be demonstrated/presented on paper,  with minimal
proof of concept

What becomes of our ideas depends on how convinced we are, how much time we
have
to devote to them etc.

These days I value going for a walk and a swim on the beach more than
convincing anyone about anything
in particular

PDM

Virus-free.