Re: Applications

Sebastian

thanks for the post  and for sharing your docs
I have only briefly glanced through them - working on deadlines all the
time -
and it looks interesting.
I think many of us struggle to be coherent and no, this forum primary goal
is not  psychoanalysis although many of us could do with some :-)

Sharing thoughts can help us better formulate questions
\
I would be grateful if you could explain a bit more of  what you are
sharing with us, and what kind of input you d like to receive on the docs,
or explain how these can contribute to the mission

thank you,

PDM