Re: Fwd: Some comments on the description of this group

Paola,

For R&N, please see:
https://www.amazon.com/Artificial-Intelligence-Approach-Stuart-Russell/dp/9332543518/

For AAAI's efforts in this area, please see: https://aitopics.org/misc/about

There is, obviously, room for contribution.

These days to impact web standards, a viable approach seems to be to
join an internet company (or at least, start by securing their support :-)

Best,

Vinay.