Re: URL-addressable Predicate Calculus

#8 - yes, why not? Just need to URL-encode both the param key and value.

You might find the hypermedia vocabulary that is part of Linked Data
Templates useful. It can be used to define URL parameters/arguments,
for example:

<?g=http%3A%2F%2Flinkeddatahub.com%2Fgraphs%2Fc5f34fe9-0456-48e8-a371-04be71529762>
ldt:arg [
  a <http://linkeddatahub.com/ns#GraphParam> ;
  ldt:paramName "g" ;
  rdf:value <http://linkeddatahub.com/graphs/c5f34fe9-0456-48e8-a371-04be71529762>