Re: jotting down concepts

thank you M

it depends on the number of categories and how are they listed
in xls? or what?
how/where from are the categories derived?
I recommend the good old scraping, cut and paste method
to get things from one doc format to another
primitive, yes but very quick and inexpensive
PDM

Dr Paola Di Maio
Center For Technology Ethics
ISTCS.org and  Chair: W3C AIKR  <https://www.w3.org/community/aikr/>