Re: AI Concepts & StratML

Hi Paola,

Thanks for your note.  It's good to see the whole system being being
addressed.

As you may know, the Executable English platform is live online for anyone
to use, with many examples.

Here are some examples that may be relevant:

  www.executable-english.com/demo_agents/DataModelling1.agent

  www.executable-english.com/demo_agents/SemanticResolution2.agent
    (contains a way of computing Semantic Distance)

  www.executable-english.com/demo_agents/GrowthAndDebt1.agent

Please feel free to write and run your own examples using the shared
default "demo" ID.  Shared use is free, and there are no advertisements.

I look forward to comments,

                            Thanks,      -- Adrian

Adrian Walker
Executable English LLC